Adjunct Instructor, CIS 101 Intro to Computer Concepts
Academic Programs | North East, MD | Contract
Weekdays daytime and online instruction. Ability to travel for Early College Academy located at our local High Schools on weekday mornings.
Fall semester courses run from August 24th to December 14th.
- Instructor for CIS 101: Introduction to Computer Concepts covers Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Also, introductory level computer concepts including internet basics, computer software, hardware, file management and digital electronics.
- Master’s degree required.
- Teaching experience preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in Business and Computer Information System courses, who demonstrate a commitment to the mission of a two-year, open-admission institution, and who have skills in using web-based course management systems.
- Proficient in Blackboard, e-mail, and web browsing.
Apply online at http://www.cecil.edu/About-Us/Employment Only completed applications (resume, letter of application and unofficial transcripts) will receive consideration. Only applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will be eligible for hire. Cecil College, an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and educational institution, is committed to diversity.