Underground Facilities Analyst
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This requirement is to provide analytical and multi-intelligence collection development support to include analysis, research, analytical production, and collection-related support for the Underground Facilities Analytic Center (UFAC) and its Defense Intelligence Agency mission partners.
- Serve as an all-source intelligence analyst and perform research to detect, characterize, and monitor underground facilities (UGFs) worldwide.
- Leverage all intelligence disciplines, including HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT, GEOINT, and MASINT and produce comprehensive intelligence assessments that provide in-depth analysis on the facilities, such as their location, operation, and vulnerabilities in order to support the war fighter and national level decision makers.
- Maintain analytical interaction with other members of the intelligence community (IC) in order to address customer requirements and support contingency and operational planning.
- Develop collection requirements to address gaps in reporting. Use research and reporting databases, including WISE, HOT-R, MIDB, GEMINI, Google Earth, and TAC to gather and evaluate reporting. Conduct and participate in briefings and seminars.
- Desired Experience: At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Experience using:
- Record Message Traffic (RMT)
- Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC)
- Multimedia Message Manager (M3)
- Modernized Integrated data Base (MIDB) or National Productions Workshop (NPW) RemoteView
- Google Earth
- national Exploitation System (NES) Cedalion
- Net-Centric Geospatial Discovery Services (NGDS)
- TS/SCI with current CI Polygraph