U.S. Army CI/HUMINT - Program Manager
Project Management | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Candidate will be the Program Manager (PM) in support of U.S. Army Counterintelligence (CI) / HUMAN Intelligence (HUMINT) requirements. The PM shall be responsible for the performance of all work.
- Must be Program Management Professional (PMP) Certified, certification number required on resume
- Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of combined management and intelligence experience
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytic process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Superior understanding of DoD intelligence processes, activities & standards
- Superior understanding of Army Counterintelligence & HUMINT analysis, operations/activities & policy/regulations
- CI/HUMINT qualifications
- INSCOM G2X Experience
- CI/HUMINT credentialed with operational experience
Current TS/SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph