TLA IMD Intelligence Technician (Mid)
Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Provide analytic support to the Technology & Long-Range Analysis (TLA) Office, Acquisition Intelligence Division in executing the mission of the Intelligence Mission Data Center (IMDC). The Intelligence Technician provides support for the Acquisition Intelligence Division personnel and mission related activities, including, but not be limited to, making travel arrangements, maintaining/updating calendars, arranging local and off-site intelligence
meetings, passing clearance certifications.
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities. Activities include, but are not limited to, building and
maintaining databases; monitor intelligence; assists with administration and management of RFIs; produces metrics; provides cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support, system-high to -low transfers between JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet, and other U.S. and Allied / Partner systems. Produces metrics, graphics, and briefings as required to support production management and mission management functions.
- Mid: Desired Experience: At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- TS/SCI security clearance with ability to successfully complete a CI Polygraph
- Familiarity with security clearance protocols, prior DTA experience, MS Office professional certifications