TLA IMD Intelligence Planner (Cost Estimating)
Analytic Enabling | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Provide analytic support to the Technology & Long-Range Analysis (TLA) Office, Acquisition Intelligence Division in executing the mission of the Intelligence Mission Data Center (IMDC). Employs intelligence expertise and knowledge to assist in the integration of Defense and National intelligence support capabilities, including collection, analytic and targeting activities, into overarching operational planning functions and efforts across the DoD.
- Conduct cost estimation of IMD gaps discovered in LMDP staffing process, conduct outreach and coordination with DoD IMD stakeholders, conduct cross-program analysis of IMD requirements.
- Provide analytic support of financial data related to IMD production costs, provide advanced quantitative analysis of financial information for the purpose of deriving cost estimation of financial data.
- Use DoD Cost Assessment & Program Evaluation (CAPE) guidance and approved methodologies in support of this task.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements; Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- TS/SCI security clearance with ability to successfully complete a CI Polygraph