TLA IMD Intelligence Analyst IPC Support (Senior)
Analysis | Dayton, OH | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Provide analytic support to the Technology & Long-Range Analysis (TLA) Office, Acquisition Intelligence Division in executing the mission of the Intelligence Mission Data Center (IMDC) Conducts analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature. Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements.
- Develop intelligence used for programming platform mission systems in development, testing, operations, and sustainment, and includes Signatures, Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR), Order of Battle (OB),
Characteristics and Performance (C&P) and GEOINT technical data.
- Draft, submit and process Life-Cycle Mission Data Plans (LMDPs) and conduct reviews of Joint Capability Integration Development Systems (JCIDS) and other acquisition documents to help identify IMD-dependent acquisition programs and assist acquisition programs in identifying specific IMD dependencies, identify threat-sensitive requirements that necessitate CIPs, and review
threat summaries for relevance and completeness.
- Assist IMD-dependent programs in preparing LMDPs to ensure that the LMDP sufficiently identifies the quantity and fidelity of the IMD requirement.
- Facilitate creation, staffing of LMDPs for IMD-dependent acquisition programs and support transition of LMDPs into appropriate IMD Management System program of record (PoR); staff LMDPs through PoR.
- Advise and maintain support for the LMDP facilitation and work and coordinate with the intelligence production centers to determine whether the IMD requirement can be met within the baseline IMD
production capacity of the producer, whether it exceeds the capacity, and what resources would be required to meet the gap between the IMD requirement and the production capacity.
- Maintain interactive IMDC web portal on SIPRNET and JWICS. The web portal shall be available and accessible to all acquisition and intelligence users 24-hours/day, 7-days/week.
- Maintain updated lists of IMD-dependent acquisition programs based on JCIDS and other relevant acquisition documents weekly to reflect most current information specific to individual acquisition programs.
- Conduct general outreach and coordination with DoD IMD stakeholders, conduct cross-program analysis of IMD requirements, and assist IMD-dependent acquisition programs in translating
requirements into LMDP formats with sufficient specificity to allow intelligence production centers to assess their ability to meet the requirements.
- Coordinate responses from one or more intelligence production centers and the individual acquisition programs, identifying to the acquisition program any gaps in IMD availability or planned IMD production; coordinate with the intelligence production center to establish a cost required to increase IMD production to meet the program’s IMD requirement.
- Support the LMDP process in all of the following IMD areas: Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR), Characteristics & Performance (C&P), Order of Battle (OB), and Signatures; support the detailed content, producers, databases and means of dissemination for all the IMD areas.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and publishing of Validated Intelligence Mission Data Supportability Reports (VISR).
- Conduct the tasking, review, coordination, and web-maintenance of Threat Modules using COLISEUM.
- Upload and update CIPs to the Threat Library when tasked.. Satisfies administrative reporting and notification requirements when CIP breaches occur.
- When tasked, assist in the validation of program-related threat assessments, known as Validated Online Life-Cycle Threat (VOLT) Reports, assist in the development of threat analysis, and assist in the revision and updating of the DIA Directive and Instruction on Threat Support (DIAD 5000.200 and DIAI 5000.002).
- Senior: Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- TS/SCI security clearance with ability to successfully complete a CI Polygraph
- Prior experience preparing LMDP and VOLT reports; familiarity with JCIDS/PoR processes