Threat Cyber Analyst (Senior) - CASS
Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Experience in applying knowledge of the principles, concepts, and techniques of cybersecurity to produce targeted S&TI products to describe foreign cyber capabilities to target US computer networks and weapon systems. Specifically includes ability to apply knowledge of people, processes, and technology to understand cyber threats to US systems. Identifies customer requirements, Intelligence Community (IC) priorities, intelligence gaps, collection opportunities, and new technology or system developments to plan analytical products. This analysis requires a strong working knowledge of the cyber-kill chain, cyber-threat vectors and typical malware and threat actor behavior (TTPs) and ability to identify cybersecurity issues, configurations and incidents across a wide range of systems, devices, and computing environments.
- MA/MS degree in related field
- 10 years of experience as a Threat Cyber on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- Demonstrated experience producing written all-source assessments based on science and technology analysis of cyber threats to US systems.
- Demonstrated experience providing tailored cyber threat assessments of US Army systems based on the most current intelligence available specific to the technologies utilized in current and future systems.
- Demonstrated experience providing tailored assessments of specific foreign threat cyber capabilities including forecasts for future capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to drive collection to provide the specific technical data required to assess threat cyber capabilities. Continually interface with and provide briefings to customers needing threat cyber science and technology analysis and discussion about their specific technical issues.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the following tasks with a specific focus on the following technologies commonly found in ground weapon systems:
• Network device and configuration technology
• Risk management
• Technical threats (malware, zero day, application, wireless)
• Vulnerabilities (penetration testing, fuzzing, secure coding, device encryption, physical and logical layers)
• Secure software development
• Operating systems (including Windows, Linux, QNX, and RTOS)
• Data protection
• Intrusion detection
• Signature detection
• Incident response/recovery
• Access control
• Penetration testing
• Digital forensics
• Embedded system design
• Demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods • Detailed knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, NSA, CIA, and/or interagency operations
• Understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of CASS operations
• Knowledge of and experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
- Current Top Secret / SCI
- CI Poly Preferred