Technical Editor - MID DIA UFAC Support
Analytic Enabling | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This requirement is to provide analytical and multi-intelligence collection development support to include analysis, research, analytical production, and collection-related support for the Underground Facilities Analytic Center (UFAC) and its Defense Intelligence Agency mission partners.
- Reviews intelligence products for proper grammar, punctuation, and syntax, as well as for logic, clarity, and consistency.
- Ensures that style and format conform to agency publication standards and that language presentation is consistent with prescribed style guides and specialized vocabulary of subject matter fields.
- Amends draft tables, tone boxes, and graphics to ensure the content supports and is consistent with the accompanying text.
- Ensures proper classification markings in accordance with IC guidance.
- Works with authors to revise products for narrative organization, and negotiates further revisions as needed.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Experience which demonstrates knowledge and expertise regarding DIA and DNI analytic tradecraft, standards and styles, and the IC analytic production process, templates and guidance.
- Experience which demonstrates the ability to conduct source checks and classification reviews for analytic products (Intelligence Community Directives 206 or subsequent revision)
- Experience that demonstrates proficiency in translating analytic production data into quantifiable metrics.
- Experience performing production management analysis responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Analytic product scheduling and tracking
- Analytic Metrics
- Experience using:
- Record Message Traffic (RMT)
- Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC)
- Multimedia Message Manager (M3)
- Modernized Integrated data Base (MIDB) or National Productions Workshop (NPW) RemoteView
- Microsoft Access and Excel data base programming
- TS/SCI with current CI Polygraph