Targeting / Imagery Analysis
Analysis | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Research and assess potential targets in support of the . The targeting / imagery analyst develops and produces Targeting intelligence products, conducts intermediate target development and create target vetting trackers, produce target development nominations for vetting,
- Four years of experience in targeting/imagery analysis
- Familiarity with targeting methodology and processes, including target folders, candidate target lists, no strike lists, joint target lists, and associated data management procedures.
- Experience with Target automation, such as JTT, NPW, MIDB
- Experience providing damage assessments and weapon effects
- Experience exploiting, analyzing, and conducting mensuration of multi-sensor imagery
- Four years knowledge and experience with intelligence operations
- Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years of experience OR specialized training and 4-8 years of experience
- Current TS/SCI clearance. CI Polygraph preferred.