Targeting Analyst - Senior
Analysis | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Responsibilities: Conducts intelligence analysis to enable the development of HUMINT and CI efforts, based on established analytic tradecraft methodologies and unit collection and targeting strategies. Conduct analysis to prioritize topics and requirements and present this analysis in a weekly report. Facilitate INSCOM targeting Coordination Boards on a monthlly basis.
- Graduate of ANY of the following Military Department Intelligence Certifying Courses:
- Army (Officer) - Military Intelligence Captain's Career Course or Service Equivalent
- Army (Warrant) - 350F Course or Service Equivalent
- Army (Enlisted) - 35F Course of Service Equivalent
- On-the Job training- Acquired through DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811 experience as intelligence or targeting analyst in OCONUS DoD environment, providing intelligence analysis and targeting experience in support of military operations.
- 15 Years of experience with minimum requirements in each of the following fields:
- Management (3 years)
- All-Source Analysis (8 years)
- Understanding of e intelligence, collection management, and targeting cycles
- Understanding of intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis
- Understadning of the Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP
- Experience with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS
- Possess strong research and writing skills
Current Top Secret/SCI. Must be willing to undergo and usccessfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination.