Target Intelligence Analyst – Senior
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from Intelligence Analysis, HUMINT Operations Support, Hard Targets Analysis and Support, Program Management, Training Support, Exercise Planning and Support, Modeling and Wargaming, Intelligence Systems Program Management, and ISR Planning and Development. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Contract personnel shall independently conduct one or more of the following targeting intelligence functions in accordance with DoD policy, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manuals/Instructions and CCMD policies and standards.
- Conduct extensive all-source intelligence research and analysis in order to perform basic, intermediate
and advanced target development in support of lethal and/or non-lethal engagements.
- Apply a wide-range of analytical skills to monitor, assess, and report on intelligence pertaining to specific
target systems and produce finished all-source target intelligence products.
- Perform all source analysis to accomplish battle damage assessment (BDA), produce BDA products and assist with
- Conduct collateral damage incident research and report as necessary.
- Compose relevant statements for electronic target folders (ETFs) for all five recognized target
- Conduct collateral damage estimation (CDE), target list management and provide joint
target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements.
- Conduct target planning and writing/editing of OPORD/CONPLAN/OPLAN Annex/Appendix as well as edit
and provide input to DoD and CCMD policy to support targeting. Provide recommendations for
target prioritization in order to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations.
- Support the target vetting and validation process.
- Utilize all-source intelligence to develop Target System Analysis (TSA). Develop Measurement of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP) Indicators and leverage them to create targeting guidance and objectives.
- Compile visual depictions of target intelligence to aid senior decision-makers.
- Conduct database nominations, create/update database records, create and assign BE Numbers, and upload products into databases as required to support basic, intermediate, and advanced target development.
- Review No-Strike Data records contained within Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for accuracy
and nominate newly discovered no-strike facilities to MIDB.
- Develop training materials and conduct on-the-job training (OJT) for personnel as required.
- Provide recommended input to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manuals/Instructions and CCMD policies, standards and SOPs as required.
- Submit collection requests and source directed requirements as well as source
evaluations to support target development.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and/or DD-214 in related field (USN: 183X, 3912, 3913, 3924 USA: 35A, 35F USAF: 14N, 1N0, 1N1B USMC: 020X, 0231).
- Completed the following training courses: Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE), Battle Damage Assessment (BDA), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for Targeteers, Google Earth for Target Developer’s, Joint Intermediate Target Development (JITD) Course, Joint Planner’s Course or equivalent (i.e., Joint and Combined Warfighting School - JPME II , SAMS, CGSC, War College, DIA intel Planners courses).
- Experience on the following systems: Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS) Collateral Damage Estimation (DCiDE). Required Certification: Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE). Successfully complete the JT Job Qualification Requirement (JQR).
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and be willing and able to deploy for up to 179 days to the USCENTCOM AOR as determined by the Program Manager and Contracting Officer Representative (COR)
- Must be willing to live and work in a potential hostile environment as designated by the U.S. Government
- Must have a Current U.S. Passport that will not expire within 6-Months of Start Date.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired