Operations | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Develop and apply fundamental mathematics, mathematical or statistical theory to collect, organize, interpret and summarize numerical data to generate usable information to support the management of the Defense Intelligence All Source Analysis Enterprise.
- Plan and perform data collection and data processing for processing by organizing information and checking for inaccuracies.
- Design, test, install, maintain, operate, and develop in programming/scripting languages including, but not limited to Python and R. for the purpose of automating the collection and processing of data.
- Produce results of analyses in graphs, charts, tables, and metrics.
- Prepare written and visual produces to describe and document findings and research.
- Document all code and store both the code and accompanying documentation in the central repository on JWICS.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding required to meet mission requirements.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Understanding of the Agile Development methodology
- Understanding and experience with the DIAP