Spatial Analysis and Visualization Dashboard Manager
Analytic Enabling | Offutt AFB, NE | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Contractor personnel shall assist and advise the Government with completing staff tasks (e.g. USSTRATCOM Task Management Tracking (TMT), DIA eTasks) assigned for action or coordination. The contractor shall provide support to prepare staff action packages in accordance with USSTRATCOM procedures and support USSTRATCOM planning efforts against a potential adversary's strategic weapons. The contractor shall consider staff action packages as time- sensitive unless otherwise designated by the Government.
- Contractor personnel shall engage with the IC, defense agencies, other combatant commands, and other mission partners and stakeholders in support of USSTRATCOM's mission.
- Contractor personnel shall attend working groups, conferences, and other meetings, as requested by the Government, to advance the J2's understanding of a potential adversary's strategic weapons.
- Contractor personnel shall provide studies, assessments, briefings, reports, staff packages, geospatial products, and other documents pursuant to tasks in this PWS written in clear, concise language, free of spelling or grammar errors, and shall meet Government formatting and content guidelines.
- Contractor personnel shall store working files and documents and finished projects and staff actions in electronic form, and hard copy when appropriate, in accordance with Command, DoD, and IC records management policies.
- Contractor shall develop products in accordance with established processes and governing directives, research the availability and adequacy of existing products, identify shortfalls which may impact the Command's readiness and responsiveness for mission execution, and provide assessments used in the development of production plans.
- Contractor shall provide support to manage GIS databases and product-specific files and data services, provide support to develop and execute production plans based on availability or adequacy shortfalls, gauge production progress against outstanding requirements, and provide status updates.
- Contractor shall participate in discussions, meetings, conferences, publication evaluations and special projects, providing accurate and relevant feedback within specified timeframes, as requested by the Government.
- Contractor shall utilize COTS/GOTS Geographic Information System (GIS) software/ applications to develop and work with shapefiles and geodatabases and develop custom visualization products and dashboards.
- Contractor shall accomplish, lead, or participate in detailed studies and analysis, as requested by the Government, to optimize internal or external support to the Command by providing timely, accurate, and relevant studies.
- Contractor shall analyze and evaluate process and capability shortfalls and make program management recommendations for improvement.
- Contractor shall research, study, and present technical information, in the form of briefings or written papers, on relevant spatial issues for senior leaders as requested by the Government.
- Contractor shall provide cartographic and analytic spatial support to strategic weapon systems team and customers. Contractor shall employ GIS expertise to identify, analyze, and depict spatial solutions. Contractor shall coordinate and conduct the analytic effort during the research, control, compilation, draft, review, and production stages while keeping abreast of innovations and trends within the spatial analysis field to provide the most efficient and effective analytic methods.
- Contractor personnel shall interact with appropriate entities, as specified by the Government, and utilize existing software to develop digital databases, create maps, charts, and graphics, and shall utilize products and data feeds from Combat Support Agencies and DoD entities. Contractor shall collaborate with the appropriate GEOINT Requirements Manager or Geospatial Information & Services (GI&S) Officer to provide input for spatial foundation and analysis requirements.
- All Contractor personnel must have experience with the installation, configuration, operation, and limitations of ArcGIS Enterprise. Contractor must be proficient in the use of ArcGIS to produce web maps, web mapping applications, and spatial analytic dashboards on a Portal. Contractor must also possess the experience required to employ adapters in the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor in order to process geospatial feeds for incorporation into an analytic dashboard.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Geospatial Sciences or Geography or Remote Sensing or Geospatial Intelligence; or other bachelor’s degree or higher with a concentration in Geographic Information Systems (or Science)
- Three (3) years’ demonstrated proficiency with Environmental Systems Research Institute’s ArcGIS Enterprise software and knowledge of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards.
- Two (2) years’ demonstrated experience with the installation, configuration, operation, and limitations of the ArcGIS Enterprise; Portal, Operations Dashboard, and GeoEvent servers.
- Two (2) years’ demonstrated experience in the use of the ArcGIS Enterprise to produce web maps and web mapping applications.
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph
- Two (2) years’ of demonstrated experience with relational database management and two (2) years’ programming in Python scripting language.
- Five (5) years’ of demonstrated experience performing area limitation and mobility modeling (time/distance/likelihood) spatial analysis pertaining to adversary’s military weapon systems movement and demonstrate knowledge of the influential factors pertaining to this problem set.
- Knowledge of employing adapters in the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor to process geospatial feeds for incorporation into a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP) is preferred.
- Two (2) years’ demonstrated experience working with the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst and Network Analyst or equivalent toolsets.
- Possess current Security+ certification.