SOCOM International Special Operations Support (Junior)
Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Employee shall perform duties in support of USSOCOM J3-I Division. The J3-I serves as an international SOF coordination center for the USSOCOM Headquarters and the SOF enterprise. The prospective employee shall provide support to the J3-I mission to enable the SOF Enterprise to enhance interoperability and strengthen relationships with and among global SOF partners in order to provide strategic options for the United States and Partner Nations.
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, communications, or other social science.
- 5 years’ experience using marketing or communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level)
- 1 year experience in a multinational environment. Experience can be military, academic, business, non-governmental organization, or with another agency of the US Government.
- Basic language proficiency (1/1; basic conversation/writing) in Romance or European language (i.e., French, Spanish, Italian, other).
- Trained or certified Foreign Disclosure Officer (FDO) or Foreign Disclosure Representative (FDR). Training from USCENTCOM or USSOCOM, DISAM or other combatant command foreign disclosure course is acceptable.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with others
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required.