Social Network Analyst - Senior DIA UFAC Support
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of research initiatives by conducting in-depth link and network analysis.
- Determine information gaps or predict areas of information that enhance the UFAC intelligence cycle based on collection strategies and Requests for Information.
- Social network analysts shall work closely with UFAC personnel by tailoring support packages to meet UFAC's distinct information needs and brief their analytic results at monthly meetings.
- function as part of a team consisting of both Government and contractor personnel and provide their findings to other UFAC analyst for further development.
- Develop briefings, documents, informational materials to present visitors, new analysts, or at conferences.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- TS/SCI with ability to pass CI Polygraph