Social Network Analyst - Mid DIA UFAC Support
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of research initiatives by conducting in-depth link and network analysis.
- Determine information gaps or predict areas of information that enhance the UFAC intelligence cycle based on collection strategies and Requests for Information.
- Social network analysts shall work closely with UFAC personnel by tailoring support packages to meet UFAC's distinct information needs and brief their analytic results at monthly meetings.
- function as part of a team consisting of both Government and contractor personnel and provide their findings to other UFAC analyst for further development.
- Develop briefings, documents, informational materials to present visitors, new analysts, or at conferences.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Desired Experience: At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- TS/SCI with ability to pass CI Polygraph