Social Network Analyst
Analysis | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking a qualified Social Network Analyst (China, South Asia) to support INDOPACOM J2 / JIOC in Hawaii. The Social Network Analyst conducts all-source in-depth link and social networks analysis focused on China and South Asia, using advanced social network analysis techniques. Assesses opportunities to disrupt or degrade networks as appropriate. Assesses information gaps and predicts areas of information that enhance the collection cycle, based on collection strategies and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Minimum 12 years of experience and a Master’s degree OR 17 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree
- Experience researching classified information systems and responding to customer RFIs.
- Experience utilizing JWICS, SIPR, A-Space, I-Space, CHROME, COLISEUM, HOT-R, CIDNE, BHTK, FADE/MIST, and other relevant tools/systems including Dataminr, Dark Web Systems, ANB or other similar link analysis/nodal development products.
- Familiarity with F3EA and kinetic/non-kinetic targeting processes. Understanding of DIME, PMESII-T, and Carver methodologies
- Familiarity with DIA/DIE product lines, AIS, and ICDs.
- Experience supporting National IC customer, CCMD JIOC, service/functional component levels, or deployed fusion cell in the joint targeting environment is desired.
- Familiarity with CCMD level planning / operations, collection management processes
- Familiarity with functional webpages such as A-Space, R-Space, Q-Space, Sharepoint.
- Ability to communicate and perform in a high OPTEMPO environment with quick turn deliverables requirements.
- Related desired training includes but is not limited to: Foreign Disclosure, OSINT, Collection Management Certification
- Desired experience: Prior CCMD experience. Ability to work in a fast paced/high OPTEMPO environment.
- Desired attributes: Confident, diligent, organized, strong planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to adapt and perform under pressure in diverse environments.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly