Signature Reduction Desk Officer
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Assess and develop recommendations for currrent and future Signature Reductions (SR) requirements by conducting mission and SR requirements analysis.
- Support the daily management and oversight of the SR/OPSEC Program.
- Conduct and write an annual assessment of the SR/OPSEC Program (to include subordinated organizations) to ensure compliance with current DoD, Army and INSCOM policies.
- Support the maintenance, issuance, recovery, inventory, and turn-in of the SR/OPSEC Program items and assist subordinate oragnizations.
- Write, staff, and track SR/OPSEC Program Documents.
- Employee shall have ten (10) years as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent
- Understanding of CI or HUMINT Collection Operations
- Strong understanding of CI Red Flags
- Fundamentals of Cyber Counterintelligence
- Must be a graduate of ANY of the following:
- Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351M Course (or its predecessor)
- Air Force - Basic Special lnvestigators Course (BISC), Air Force Special Investigations Academy (or its predecessor)
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
- Must be a graduate of ONE of the following:
- JCITA - Advnaced Foreign Counterintelligence Operations Course (AFCIOC) or predecessor
- JCITA - Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC)
- JCITA - Military Counterintelligence Collection Course (MCC)
- JCITA - Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO)
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC)
- HT-JCOE - Advanced Source Operations Course (SOC)
- HT-JCOE - Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC)
- DIA - Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
- Other - FTC, OTC, MOTC, or equivalent
- Must be willing to attend JCITA Courses - DDC, APC, ATC
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI Polygraph