Senior Quality Control Counterintelligence Analyst
Operations | Arlington, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Requirements: Successful candidates shall possess progressive experience in counterintelligence analysis and with data analytics. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Supports the development and analysis of intelligence products. Presents analysis or products to customers. May support policy and procedures development for agency, interagency, or community wide support. Candidates must be proficient in drafting expert assessments across operational priorities on behalf of a stakeholder.
- Minimum 12 years of experience with a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Master’s degree; or have Bachelor’s degree and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive intelligence analysis experience or ten (10) years of progressive intelligence analysis experience with a minimum of two (2) years of specialized expertise in identity validation or targeting.
- Candidate must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- Former experience with the FBI for intelligence support preferred. Advanced analytics training preferred.
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI Polygraph