Senior Operations Research Analyst G5 MARCENT
Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. This position will provide staff support the Plans and Policy (G5) Directorate at MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Develop high-quality oral and written deliverables on a range of complex topics tailored to clients who range from tactical to strategic levels.
- Manage research and coordinate long-term projects. Familiar with CDR CENTCOM TCP objectives. Familiar with Joint and Service level doctrine and operating concepts.
- Draft military plans and orders; support MARCENT OPTs and other working groups.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other mangerial functions.
- Master's Degree
- 10 years' of experience
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 10 years’ experience conducting problem identification and analysis, including research or information gathering, and identify recommendations or resolutions under tight deadlines and time constraints.
- 10 years’ experience providing strategy and policy analysis services to GO/FO commanders and their staffs.