Senior Knowledge Manager Level III
Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- MA/MS degree in related field AND 5 years of experience as a Knowledge Manager on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- 12 years of experience as a Knowledge Manager on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic and systematic approaches to gather, evaluate, and synthesize multiple sources of information.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information.
- Demonstrates ability interpreting analysis to include, but is not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications.
- Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to assist aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organization for analytic production.
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/ soft copy matrices and/ or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates ability to use centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
- Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
- Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
- Demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods
- Detailed knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, NSA, CIA, and/or interagency operations
- Understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of AART operations
- Knowledge of and experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
- Current Top Secret / SCI
- CI Poly Preferred