Senior Knowledge Manager - DIA Support
Analytic Enabling | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Align processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic modernization efforts (AMOD)
- Initiate draft, and review all formal knowledge management requirements and documents for DIAs DI.
- Coordinate with requirements owners, personnel in the Chief Information Office (CIO), and supporting contractors.
- Store and organize requirements in an approved centralized database/content management/records management system.
- Assist the government in identifying solutions that solve complex intelligence analysis problems and or/shortfalls through collaborations with stakeholders, customers, and innovation centers of excellence in government, academia, and private industry.
- Maintain awareness of government, intelligence community and industry research and development to assist the government in identifying solutions to meet both current and future intelligence analysis requirements.
- Validate requirements and capabilities with customers until approved as accepted by the government.
- Assist in collection, management, and presentation of data related to existing and future knowledge managements requirements across the DI.
- Document all DI knowledge management capabilities, requirements, and investments.
- Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Current Top Secret SCI; eligible for CI Polygraph