Senior Disclosure Representative Level III
Foreign Disclosure | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- MA/MS degree in related field AND 5 years of experience as a Disclosure Manager on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- 12 years of experience as a Disclosure Manager on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of Disclosure Representative
activity required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to prepare and process foreign disclosure requests.
- Demonstrates ability to propose recommendations to the Government per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance.
- Demonstrates ability to review various products for release, ensuring all sources have 64 been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied.
- Demonstrates ability to verify sources against product content.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications, and respond to requests for data; propose disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information; advise on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program; and track and maintain records for decisions concerning disclosure.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and experience in IC and DoD policies and procedures for determining the releasability of classified information.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods
- Detailed knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, NSA, CIA, and/or interagency operations
- Understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of AART operations
- Knowledge of and experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
- Current Top Secret / SCI
- CI Poly Preferred