Senior Counterintelligence Reviewer
Operations | Fort Meade, MD | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Requirements: Successful candidates shall possess fifteen (15) years of experience in intelligence or the law enforcement community with expansive security vetting and interviewing skills. Candidates shall be an expert in intelligence operations, interviewing and screening databases. Candidates must be proficient in writing and reviewing CI focused security reports and supporting documents.
- Minimum 12 years of experience with a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Master’s degree; or have Bachelor’s degree and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree
- Eight (8) years of counterintelligence experience, at a minimum.
- Support to Linguist programs preferred.
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI Polygraph