Senior Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Administrative | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The purpose of this task order is to provide staff support to MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Plan, Direct, or coordinate compensation and benefits activities supporting MARCENT G-1
- Conduct audits, identify errors in dispensation, and identify appropriate corrective action.
- Conduct analysis to identify the root causes for errors, and provide recommendations for changes to procedures, processes, and/or technical systems.
- Master's Degree
- 10 years’ experience and expert knowledge in the administration, management, and dispensation of pay, entitlements, and benefits for military personnel.
- Active SECRET Clearance
- 8 years demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of the USMC's MCTFS, feeder and supporting sub-systems and processes.