Senior Business and Financial Operations Specialist MARCENT G4
Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The position will provide support to the Logistics (G4) Directorate at MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Relevant and recent working knowledge of Marine Corps Bulletin 3000 and Total Lifecycle Management--Operational Support Tool to best understand the implications of deficient and excess military essential equipment.
- Relevant and recent working knowledge of Marine Corps Order 4400.201 and its associated 17 Volumes; specifically, Volumes 1-11 and 15-17.
- Export data from Logistics Automated Information System (LOGAIS) systems into MS based products to conduct analysis and provide visualization of the data that enables understanding of the data and subsequent decision making.
- Effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats.
- Master's Degree
- 10 years’ experience
- Active TS Clearance
- 10 years’ military experience as a Supply Officer/Chief of with Supply Administration above.
- 5 years’ experience at a GO Level or Equivalent HQ.