Senior All Source Intelligence Analyst - DIA Support
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from Intelligence Analysis, HUMINT Operations Support, Hard Targets Analysis and Support, Program Management, Training Support, Exercise Planning and Support, Modeling and Wargaming, Intelligence Systems Program Management, and ISR Planning and Development. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Apply critical thinking to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain changes in analytic capacity, capability, and risk.
- Define and implement comprehensive, innovative, and policy compliant research approaches to enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high level tasks and regular reports.
- Perform in-depth analysis or analytic operations issues across organizational boundaries.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from across multiple organizations to solicit, formulate, review, and de-conflict analysis or capability, capacity, and risk.
- Communicate in formal and informal and written products the results of research and analysis.
- Master's degree with a minimum of 12 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Or have a Bachelor's degree and an additional 5 years of experience in the specific labor category, for a total of 17 years of experience.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to understand the DIAP
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil’s Advocacy, High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative Futures Analysis.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Understanding and experience with DIAs Analytic Modernization Team (AMOD)
- Understanding and experience with Agile Development Methodologies