Security Vetting Administrative Team Lead
Administrative | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from Intelligence Analysis, HUMINT Operations Support, Hard Targets Analysis and Support, Program Management, Training Support, Exercise Planning and Support, Modeling and Wargaming, Intelligence Systems Program Management, and ISR Planning and Development. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Responsibilities: Successful candidate exhibits proficient experience with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Database Language (One Note), and records management using databases such as the Contract Linguist Information Program (CLIP). Candidates must demonstrate working knowledge of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Defense Information System for Security (DISS), Scattered Castles, the Army Investigative Records Repository (AIRR), Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), and other Government agency (OGA) databases used for counterintelligence/intelligence and security checks. Successful candidate shall have the ability to capture statistical data and metrics, complete multi-step processes, communicate and answer requests for information (RFI) from customers. Candidate shall analyze, investigate, prepare reports and/or recommend preventative or corrective actions in areas requiring specific expertise. Candidate shall work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Successful candidate shall exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Develops and maintains administrative procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. The Administrative Team Lead shall be responsible for supervision and management of administrative personnel security contract staff to include task assignment, training, and compliance monitoring. The Administrative Team Lead shall assist in tracking and coordinating closely with staff and customers to ensure proper leadership of administrative personnel security specialist contract staff.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of personnel security experience at a minimum
- Experience leading small teams
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Possess knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytic process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products.
- Must possess demonstrated strong knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Database Language (One Note), Contract Linguist Information Program (CLIP)
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Scattered Castles, the Army Investigative Records Repository (AIRR), Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII) and other government agency (OGA) databases.
- Must possess or obtain a CI Polygraph in order to supervise administrative personnel security contract staff at the Arlington, VA location.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired
- Former Military Non-Commissioned Officer experience preferred