Project Management | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from Intelligence Analysis, HUMINT Operations Support, Hard Targets Analysis and Support, Program Management, Training Support, Exercise Planning and Support, Modeling and Wargaming, Intelligence Systems Program Management, and ISR Planning and Development. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
BACKGROUND: This effort supports the front-line defense for screening linguist applicants and other Army designated categories of personnel to ensure compliance with Army Counterintelligence (CI)/Force Protection Screening Policy and the Army Resiliency Mission Goal for identification of Insider Threats. The main effort within this task order is provide Counterintelligence-Focused Security Review and Interview (CI-FSRI) service support to the Army Security Vetting Enterprise.
OBJECTIVES: The objective on the contract is for the Government to obtain support services that utilize a systematic approach to the following:
a. CI security interviews for contract linguists primarily at Fort Meade, MD, but also encompassing other CONUS and OCONUS locations as required.
b. CI focused security interviews and review support for Contract Cultural Role Player (CRP) missions during exercises at the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC), National Training Center (NTC), and other locations.
c. CI analyst support to ongoing CI investigations, when not conducting first priority of preparing and conducting CI screening interviews.
d. Briefings and administrative support of vetting and training, on Intelligence/Counterintelligence matters.
SCOPE: This effort shall provide support in the areas of security screening, security analysis and administrative support to the Security Vetting Office (SVO). This support will include interaction with DoD, Federal Government Agencies and Allied Forces in meeting mission critical requirements. Contractor personnel will also conduct records checks, analysis, and screenings on-site and prepare administrative paperwork and memorandums concerning the Linguist Screening Mission in support of the SVO.
- Develop and monitor project tasks and schedules, and manage projects of supervised lower level employees.
- PM will implement the proposed Program Management Plan
- Manage and monitor project cost, schedule, technical performance, staffing, materials, security, deliverable, quality, and metric objectives and milestones of contract.
- Conduct quarterly visits of intelligence and research operations at MSD (Meade Screening Detachment) to exchange information on best practices, identify trends, and to identify any analytical gaps.
- Ensure successful training and on boarding of incoming contractor analysts.
- Coordinate, collaborate, and communicate with the COR daily (verbally and in electronic communications) to address potential problems, issues, and/or risks that may adversely affect the mission and completion of contract tasks activities and deliverables; and suggest mitigation.
- Recruit and retain the required mix of personnel with the expertise, experience, and other appropriate qualifications (e.g., required security clearances) to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Work with the COR in ensuring proper on-boarding of personnel to include individual account creation, security needs for access, and other administrative requirements.
- Effectively lead and manage the team for mission success.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of professional management work experience.
- Candidates must possess an active Project Management Professional (PMP Certification) or become certified within 6 months of hire.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Possess knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytic process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products.
- Must possess demonstrated strong knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired