Project Management | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from Intelligence Analysis, HUMINT Operations Support, Hard Targets Analysis and Support, Program Management, Training Support, Exercise Planning and Support, Modeling and Wargaming, Intelligence Systems Program Management, and ISR Planning and Development. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: These positions will provide all source (Counter Terrorism) Analysis to support the classification review and declassification effort for the Habeas Corpus Support Contract. Analysts will perform security classification/declassification on documents pertaining to detainees presently or formerly held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (GTMO).
Scope: The Defense Intelligence Agency is acquiring Contractor provided All Source (Counter Terrorism) Analysts to form Component Security Review Teams in support of the DOD, OGC, OMC, and the DOJ.
- PM will support the Habeas Corpus support contract.
- PM will implement the proposed Program Management Plan
- Manage and monitor project cost, schedule, technical performance, staffing, materials, security, deliverable, quality, and metric objectives and milestones of contract.
- The Contractor PM shall collect, analyze, and maintain task performance metrics that measure the execution of all business and operational activities.
- Coordinate, collaborate, and communicate with the COR daily (verbally and in electronic communications) to address potential problems, issues, and/or risks that may adversely affect the mission and completion of contract tasks activities and deliverables; and suggest mitigation.
- Recruit and retain the required mix of personnel with the expertise, experience, and other appropriate qualifications (e.g., required security clearances) to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Work with the COR in ensuring proper on-boarding of personnel to include individual account creation, security needs for access, and other administrative requirements.
- Effectively lead and manage the team for mission success.
- Master's degree with a minimum of 12 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Or have a Bachelor's degree and an additional 5 years of experience in the specific labor category, for a total of 17 years of experience.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgments with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and / or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired