Program Manager - DIAP Support
Project Management | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Provide Program Management/Supervision and Direction to ensure the successful cost, schedule, and resources are utilized effectively
- Manages operations to ensure production schedules are met
- Work withe the senior program leadership to establish and implement program goals and provide key performance metrics to establish strategic baseline.
- Build & maintain qualified, full-time staff and a pipeline or surge staff according to customer and mission priorities
- Act as a bridge for the complex gap between non-technical functions of management and the technical requirements of a computer forensics mission and its personnel
- Provide clear and concise briefings and demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences on capabilities, results, and methodologies associated with task outlined within by the Government
- Ensure proper relationships are established and maintained between customers
- Responsible for schedule, performance, and risk identification/mitigation on projects
- Coordinates resolutions to production related problems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or a degree or certification in project/program management from an accredited university or Government agency or a minimum of eight (8) years of experience.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Combatant Command or Service J2 experience
- All Source intelligence analysis experience
- Understanding of the DIAP
- Experience and understanding of the Agile Development Methodology
Current TS/SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph