Program Manager Army CI/HUMINT
Project Management | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Candidate will be the Task Lead / Program Manager for operational and analytic support to U.S. Army Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence operations. Assume responsibility for all functions outlined in the work statement, be the key individual between the Contracting Office and the Company. Manage and lead a large and complex dispersed workforce.
- Current Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
- Bachelor's degree in intelligence or related field, and a minimum of 10 years combined management experience.
- Experience with Army CI/HUMINT operations and analytic support.
- Army CI Special Agent Course, Army 351L Course or 35E Course.
- Master's Degree in intelligence or related field.
Current TS/SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph