Security | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Candidate will conduct polygraph sessions in accordance with National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCS) and Army Intelligence Polygraph Program (AIPP) policies and regulations, operating instructions.
- Graduate from the Psychophysiological Detection of Deception (PPD) program
- Certification from the NCAA or the following predecessor institutions:
- US Military Police School/Army Polygraph School (USAMPS)
- Department of Defense Polygraph Institute (DODPI)
- Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment (DACA)
- Certification from AIPP means the examiner has completed the following:
- Conducted a minimum of three-hundred (300) polygraph sessions; and
- Continuously pursuing 80 hours of Continuing Education (CE), as required for the NCCA certification, and maintain good CE standing for the duration of the contract.
- 10 Years of experience as a certified Polygraph Examiner
Current TS/SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph