Analysis | Quantico, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Hawaii and Korea. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Open Source Analyst will support the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Critical Technology Protection (CTP) Entity Vetting (EV) and International-Special Programs (ISP) Divisions.
- Conducts all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open source materials within established security protocols. Analyzes foreign an domestic based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that
provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years’ experience applying data analysis, trend analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Employee shall be knowledgeable of data manipulation within databases and Microsoft software packages.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Ability to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and recommend solutions
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Ability and skill in communicating verbally and in writing
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with data systems such as: NISS, DISS, NCCS, AMPS WebFLIS, and
ACCESS or other security and supply-related data systems.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in conducting strategic communications with key stakeholders, including
preparing written reports, leading conferences and giving briefings
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in navigating technology effectively and efficiently at classified and
unclassified levels (i.e. SharePoint, Microsoft Office Tools, etc.)
- Experience using current OSINT/PAI databases/tools, such as: Dataminr, Berber Hunter Tool Kit (Babel Street,Scraawl, Maltego, Open IO, Zignal, Echosec, SILO), TweetDeck, HootSuite, Hyperion, Google Dorking, Dark Web Systems, ANB or other similar link analysis/nodal development products
- Related desired training includes but is not limited to:
- OS300 - MA Training
- OS301: Basic Open Source Intelligence Course (BOSIC)
- OS302: OSINT Analytic Tools and Tradecraft Course
- OS303: Advanced OSINT Tradecraft and Methodologies
- OS305: Data Science for OSINT
- OSINT Collector's Course
- Cyber Advanced Support Operations (CASO)
- SOCOM Network Exploitation, Research & Discovery (NERD)
- TS/SCI Clearance required