Operations Support Desk Officer
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, CI and HUMINT analysis and operations, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Maintain day-to-day management, direction, technical control, technical review, coordination, and oversight of CI and HUMINT staffing actions.
- Maintain accountability and tracking of staffing actions throughout the INSCOM Headquarters
- Coordinate with other INSCOM staff elements to staff and deconflict operational actions
- Track and update INSCOM G2X running estimates regarding tasks and initiatives for senior level briefings, meetings, and INSCOM Battle Update Briefing's/Commander's Update Briefings.
- Coordinate HUMINT, CI, and support service actions with subordinated Military Intelligence Brigade's (Theater) (MIB(T)s)
- Must be a graduate of ONE of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
- Army - CI Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- 8 Years of Experience as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent, or intelligence officer
- 2 years of staff officer experience supporting an intelligence organization, to include maintaining accountability of staffing actions, organizing senior-level meetings and briefings, coordinating personnel actions, and disseminating information across the command
- Understading of CI investigations, operations, and intelligence analysis
- Current TS/SCI. Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination.