Operations Research (ORSA) SME
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Ensure all special operations deployments are tailored to meet the requirements of the President of the United States (POTUS), Secretary of Defense (SECDEF), and the Geographic Combatant Commanders; and assists in direction of force deployment. The SME also supports the mission to monitor, measure, analyze and report SOF readiness, and recommend and coordinate remediation actions for SOF readiness shortfalls
- Master’s degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- 6 years hands-on operations research system analysis (ORSA) experience in qualitative and quantitative analyses of complex military and related problems.
- 10 years’ experience as a uniformed military member in specific SOF functional areas of SF, SEAL, CA, MISO, or SOF Aviation, or six years’ experience as a member of SOF staff
- 5 years’ experience utilizing Microsoft suite office products to include MS Access
- 3 years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each military U.S. military service’s roles and missions
- 5 years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels in a highly professional manner
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required