Operations Research Analyst MARCENT G5
Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The position will provide support to the Policy and Plans (G5) Directorate at MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Employ the spectrum of C2 systems used by MARCENT and adjacent forces (video displays, links, and access points). Produce, maintain, and share a resilient COP for MARCENT CG and assigned forces.
- Possess knowledge of: Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Global C2 System (GCCS), Intelligence Operations System, Joint Tactical COP Work Station (JTCW), Tandberg Video Teleconference Systems, Palantir, Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems Extended (BICES), Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRnet), Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRnet), Military Internet Relay Chart MERC Chat, Agile Client, Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE) and SharePoint portals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3- 10 years’ experience and expert knowledge in C2 System
- Active SECRET Clearance
- 5 years’ experience with C2 systems at the battalion combat operations center (COC) and higher; USMC C2 Systems and managing the Joint and Service specific C2 systems data output that contribute to the Common Intel/Common Operational Picture (COP).