Open Source Analyst
Analysis | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking a qualified Open Source Analyst to support INDOPACOM J2 / JIOC. The OSINT analyst conducts all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open source materials within established security protocols. Analyzes foreign and domestic-based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements.
- Experience using current OSINT/PAI databases/tools, such as: Dataminr, Berber Hunter Tool Kit (Babel Street,Scraawl, Maltego, Open IO, Zignal, Echosec, SILO), TweetDeck, HootSuite, Hyperion, Google Dorking, Dark Web Systems, ANB or other similar link analysis/nodal development products
- Experience researching, developing, and providing Research Support Plans (RSP)
- Familiarity with CCMD level planning / operations, collection management processes
- Familiarity with functional webpages such as A-Space, R-Space, Q-Space, etc.
- Ability to develop project based schedule and milestones
- Minimum 12 years of experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Master’s degree from a college or university accredited U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17
years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Related desired training includes but is not limited to:
- OS300 - MA Training
- OS301: Basic Open Source Intelligence Course (BOSIC)
- OS302: OSINT Analytic Tools and Tradecraft Course
- OS303: Advanced OSINT Tradecraft and Methodologies
- OS305: Data Science for OSINT
- OSINT Collector's Course
- Cyber Advanced Support Operations (CASO)
- SOCOM Network Exploitation, Research & Discovery (NERD)
- Desired experience: Prior CCMD experience. Ability to work in a fast paced/ high OPTEMPO environment.
- Desired attributes: Confident, diligent, organized, strong planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to adapt and perform under pressure in diverse environments.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly