Modeling and Simulation Analyst - Army G2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Provide General Military Intelligence Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to the Army Modeling & Simulation Community and to HQDA, G-2 Military Personnel and Leadership, and the G-2 Training and Readiness Team
Provides direct and indirect support to Army intelligence initiatives that include supporting a revamped Intelligence Support to Modeling & Simulation in support of Army modernization may include interaction with DIA, Joint Staff, USD(I), and INSCOM
Provides professional support for the Headquarters, G-2, performing all office management duties jointly and independently, to include functions that enhance administrative, communication, staffing, and organizational effectiveness.
Provides advice and guidance to G-2 staff members, personnel and action officers on the full range of modeling & simulation.
Acts as integrator for G-2 military and civilian employees with appropriate internal or external offices/agencies to coordinate modeling & simulation efforts and intelligence support to acquisitions.
Interprets and develops administrative guidelines and procedures. Makes decisions on the application or adaptation of established procedures and initiates actions which affect various divisions within G-2
Assist with certification of threat portrayals to support M&S events to determine whether they accurately replicate Intelligence Community defined threat systems, organizations, and tactics.
Identify current or potential future intelligence supportability shortfalls and recommend programming solutions.
Assist and/or prepare memoranda of instructions, information papers, staff memoranda and related correspondence pertaining to Modeling and Simulation to Senior G-2 leadership and Army leaders.
Assist and provide internal and external briefings to a wide range of audiences.
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Experience: At least (Twelve) 12 years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst (Army preferred) or Experience as a staff action officer at a related DOD organization/agency.
- Broad understanding of the Army Modeling & Simulation Community
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Be familiar with Intelligence Community assessments of threat and be able to coordinate with the modeling and simulation community to increase understanding of the threat.
Excellent writing, briefing, and analytical skills is highly desired.
- Knowledge of the six Army M&S communities of acquisitions, analysis, experimentation, testing and evaluation, intelligence, and training.
- Knowledge of general Modeling & Simulation and ability for planning, organizing, and executing organizational and directorate objectives
- Experience in providing support to multiple competing customers and deconflicting and prioritizing requirements.
- Demonstrated advanced organizational, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and skills
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex concepts, generate conclusions from disparate information, and succinctly relay key information to leadership
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision or direction