Mid Intel Analyst (Scenario Development/In-Depth Studies) Lvl II
Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Provide all-source intelligence analysis expertise for Agile Analysis of Regional Threats (AART) activities consistent with NGIC requirements. Such analytical activities include developing draft and finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with NGIC and IC standards and practices, testing new methodologies, responding to requests for information (RFIs), briefing products, writing collection evaluations, authoring intelligence assessments and information and position papers. Identify significant intelligence trends, within an activity or across multiple activities for a threat network and propose new or revised analytical efforts to alert leadership to developments and to meet customer needs.
- BA/BS degree in related field AND 10 years of experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- 13 years of experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience preparing intelligence publications or related academic reports in excess of 10 pages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), and Human Intelligence (HUMINT).
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems.
- Demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods.
- Detailed knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, NSA, CIA, and/or interagency operations.
- Understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of AART operations.
- Knowledge of and experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations.
- Current Top Secret / SCI
- CI Poly Preferred