Lead Intelligence Analyst
Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Develop, coordinate, facilitate, and perform all-source intelligence analysis and targeting for TNAS activities consistent with NGIC requirements. Such analytical activities include developing draft and finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with NGIC and IC standards and practices, testing new methodologies, responding to requests for information (RFIs), briefing products, writing collection evaluations, authoring intelligence assessments and information and position papers. Identify significant intelligence trends, within an activity or across multiple activities for a threat network, and propose new or revised analytical efforts to alert leadership to developments and to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8 years minimum experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst
- Excellent written and oral communication, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Irregular Warfare concepts and operations.
- Understanding of the Middle East problem sets including ISIL and US forces operating in this theater
- Demonstrated ability to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports, including all source intelligence assessments and RFI responses.
- Ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers
- Understanding of analytic research processes, analytic standards, and IC production standards
- Familiarity with CHROME/CORE D, RMT, NGT, HOT-R, CRATE, M3, TRIPWIRE/TAC, and other commonly used systems
Current Top Secret SCI