Knowledge Manager- Mission Mgmt Enterprise Operations - Senior
Analytic Enabling | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: In support of the Defense Intelligence Agency we are seeking experienced knowledge managers to assist the Defense Combating Terrorism Center (DCTC) and Integrated Intelligence Centers (IICs).
The responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager include, but are not limited to, aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production. Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes. Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings. Disseminated intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Demonstrates ability to utilize military matrix-planning techniques, mission analysis, and resource analytics utilizing DOD Joint Publications as the foundation to provide outcome measurement and evaluation.
- Demonstrates comprehension of logistics management support, information disclosure support and staffing procedures necessary for expedient communication and coordination with various echelons and partner organizations and offices.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Current Top Secret SCI; eligible for CI Polygraph