Knowledge Manager - MID
Analytic Enabling | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
The responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager include, but are not limited to, providing recommnendations for the development of KM systems, produce for Government approval, KM Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), proivde position papers containing analysis that provides assessments regarding the effectiveness of current operational SOPs and processes. Facilitate the KM Working Group using a variety of techniques and tools to enable that collaboration to occur, publish surveys and minutes to the SharePoint KM portal site. Implement KM practices by leveraging Sharepoint as enabling technology.
- At least 5 years of experience of intelligence analysis
- Must have Security Plus certification
- Completed Site Collection Administration Training Course equivalent to Microsoft MS 55033
- Possess knowledge and experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, JAVE, VISIO, KML Visualization tools.
- Current Top Secret SCI; eligible for CI Polygraph