Knowledge Manager- Intel, Production, Dissemination-MID
Analytic Enabling | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: In support of the Defense Intelligence Agency we are seeking experienced knowledge managers to assist the Defense Combating Terrorism Center (DCTC) and Integrated Intelligence Centers (IICs).
The responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager include, but are not limited to, aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production. Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes. Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings. Disseminated intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Maintain records of dissemination; produce metrics, graphics, and briefings to support production management and mission management functions.
- Work with counterparts in other departments to update and maintain content accuracy.
- Demonstrate ability to publish content regularly and within requirements-driven deadlines in formats including Microsoft Office tools, electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- At least 8 years of experience, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Bachelor's Degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S Department of Education.
- Current Top Secret SCI; eligible for CI Polygraph