Junior Intelligence Analyst - DCTC
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking qualified All-Source Intelligence Analysts to support the Defense Combating Terrorism Center (DCTC) in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Employees shall provide junior to mid level all-source analytical support to the DCTC, and must be able to work independently with frequent Government and senior analyst oversight. They will provide completed intelligence products that may require multiple minor to significant revisions and/or edits.
- Junior level candidates must possess a Bachelor's or Master's Degree, OR
- Specialized training and 2 - 3 years of of intelligence analysis experience, OR
- 3 - 4 years of military intelligence experience.
- Mid level candidates must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree with 4 - 6 years of intelligence analysis experience, OR
- Specialized training and 4 - 8 years of intelligence analysis experience.
TS/SCI security clearance required for all candidates.
- Previous work with the DCTC is a plus.