Joint Intelligence Planner - MID
Joint Intelligence Planning | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Support the INDOPACOM JIOC, conducting strategic topic research and analysis for new intelligence requirements. Specific needs are identified for support in "'collaborative intelligence planning, collection strategy development. Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR ) mission management, foreign disclosure support. Counterintelligence (Cl ). Human Intelligence ( HUMINT). collection operations management, exploitation, and innovative R&D, and Cyber Forensics.
- Employs intelligence expertise and knowledge to assist in the integration of Defense and
National intelligence support capabilities, including collection, analytic and targeting
activities, into overarching operational planning functions and efforts across the DoD.
Mission areas for Intelligence Planner assistance include, but not limited to, development of
campaign plans, deliberate planning, crisis management, and time sensitive planning in
accordance with the Joint Planning Process (JPP) and Adaptive Planning and Execution
(APEX). Additionally, planners assist with red teaming, and intelligence operations
supportability estimates within APEX and JPP.
- Integrate all available Defense Intelligence capabilities to meet CCDR intelligence requirements. Ensuring prioritized intelligence support is aligned with CCDR objectives for each phase of the operation.
- Assist with IP Boards, Centers, Cells, Working Groups ( B2C2WGs) and other prescribed planning venues to inform global integration of Defense Intelligence through Joint Staff (JS) J2, as appropriate.
- TOP SECRET//SCI
- At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Upper graduate certification in Master of Science of Strategic Intelligence (MSSI) from
National Intelligence University (NIU) or equivalent service school
Joint Professional Military' Education (JPME) level 1 and 2 certification