International SOF Capability Development SME
Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Employee shall perform duties in support of USSOCOM J3-I Division. The J3-I serves as an international SOF coordination center for the USSOCOM Headquarters and the SOF enterprise. The prospective employee shall provide support to the J3-I mission to enable the SOF Enterprise to enhance interoperability and strengthen relationships with and among global SOF partners in order to provide strategic options for the United States and Partner Nations.
- Graduate of US SOF component selection and assessment program such as US Army SFQC, BUDS or other SOF component equivalent.
- 12 years combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, and Regional special operations conducted in a joint or combined environment.
- Graduate of a Joint Professional Military Education course, Intermediate Development Course or a service Professional Military Education Course
- 5 years’ experience in multinational SOF environment, including assignment to MN SOF headquarters, NATO SOF HQ, or TSOC HQ
- Experience with Foreign Disclosure and working with international partner information exchanges
- Experience in US Dept of Defense Security Cooperation Programs
- Current DoD Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required.