Intelligence Technician (MID) - DIA Support
Analytic Enabling | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or national origin.
- Provide a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts and scientists in support of governance of the Defense Intelligence All Source Analysis Enterprise (DIAAE).
- Conduct manual data calls and serve as an initial point of entry for questions related to data calls, tasks, and requests for assistance from the DIAAE memebers.
- Contribute to databases, monitor status of tasks, administer and manage requests for information, and produce metrics, briefings, and written products in support of the larger team.
- Provide cross-domain data transfer and dissemination support.
- Produce metrics, graphics, formal documents, templates, and briefings using software to include but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel and Word).
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Desired Experience: At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Current Top Secret SCI with ability to pass a CI Polygraph