Intelligence Project Manager
Project Management | Fort Meade, MD | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking an exceptionally qualified individual to serve as a Project Manager (PM) support a Government contract. Successful candidates will possess strong knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines. The Project Manager shall develop and monitor project tasks and schedules and manage projects of supervised lower level employees. The Project Manager shall provide oversight and direction to Contractor employees, communicating responsibilities, priorities, and mission from Government leadership to the staff. The Project Manager shall provide weekly updates to leadership, in addition to monthly status reports, consisting of a roll up of all Contractor deliverables and staffing.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters Preferred) and ten (10) years of professional management work experience.
- Possess knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or become certified within 6 months of hire.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Candidates must also have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills to influence and motivate peers while gaining respect and confidence from the stakeholders.
- TS/SCI clearance is required