Intelligence Program Manager
Project Management | Alexandria, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Various locations dependent upon contract.
Calhoun International is seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as a Program Manager (PM) to oversee and manage large, diverse Government contracts. The PM shall provide significant input into processes such as: recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and enforcing policies and procedures. The PM shall assist in achievement of operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change. The PM ensures financial objectives are met by managing cost requirements; preparing estimated budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. The PM Is responsible for the overall contract deliverables, schedule, and contractor performance of the specified contract/task order.
- A minimum of 15 years of demonstrated experience in Project/Program Management of DoD or Government contracts
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university is required. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience supporting Multi-disciplinary IC or DoD Intelligence requirements at the Joint, or Combatant Command level.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required. Please include your certification number with your application.
- Prior experience and training as a Contracting Officer or Contracting Officer Representative is highly desired
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include Project and Excel
- Candidates must also have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills to influence and motivate peers while gaining respect and confidence from the stakeholders.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience managing employees.
- TS/SCI clearance is required; a Polygraph may also be required.